• We are part of the Business Forum of the Hertfordshire LEP contributing to the development of growth plans for the county’s businesses
• We will shortly be joining the Local Growth Area Forums of the Hertfordshire LEP and will representing Three Rivers business’s needs at the forum
• We negotiated NNDR rate reviews on behalf of ALL businesses in 2010 and will do the same for the 2017 review
• The Chamber will represent and present your views to Three Rivers District Council, your MP, District and County Councillors, Herts Chamber & the Hertfordshire LEP
• In 2014 we launched our successful speed networking events and will continue these in 2015 and also organize other local networking events to enable you to connect with businesses to develop mutually beneficial relationships
• We are involved with setting up a local Work Hub to provide space for new generation co-working in Rickmansworth
• Your business will benefit from a listing on the Chamber website
• We have this year agreed with our lateral chamber partners that our members can attend other Chamber events at their membership rates
This includes: Watford Chamber, Welwyn & Hatfield Chamber, St Albans Chamber, Chiltern Chamber and Berkhamsted Chamber
• The Chamber is currently negotiating affiliation to the County Chamber which is the Chamber accredited by the British Chambers of Commerce – your membership of Three Rivers Chamber of Trade & Commerce, will mean that you will benefit from the additional services on offer.
You can also opt for full membership with Hertfordshire Chamber, in
which case you will automatically become a member of Three Rivers
Chamber of Trade & Commerce and will be added to our database and be able to enjoy all the benefits of being a member of your local Chamber.